The Digital Marketing Advantage
The Ultimate Local SEO Solution
THE DIGITAL MARKETING ADVANTAGE | Time to dominate your local search market
Your Internet Marketing Priority Checklist-
An Online Presence Management System & Service
Ensures all of your online listings are accurate, complete, and consistent.
Constantly monitors your business reviews and reputation across the web.
Easily Generate real customer reviews posted to Google+, Facebook, & Yelp.
Manages all of your social media marketing.
Lists your business on 300+ online listing sources.
Receive comprehensive monthly analytic progress reports.
See a Demonstration of your business with these tools and services hooked up!See Demo!
20 Statistics That Will Impact Your Business’s Success in 2016
I. Online Reviews- Customers love them, actively look for them, and trust them.
- In 2014, 88% of consumers read reviews to determine the quality of a local business, compared with 85% in 2013. 39% read reviews on a regular basis, compared with 32% in 2013.
- When consumers find them, they’re reading more reviews than ever before. 67% of consumers said they read up to 6 reviews, compared with 77% in 2013. 85% of consumers said they read up to 10 reviews, compared with 92% in 2013, and 7% of consumers said they read more than 20 reviews, compared with 2% in 2013.
- Positive reviews translate directly into positive business results: 57% of consumers will visit a local business website after reading a positive review, and 72% of consumers will take some sort of action after reading a positive review.
- Positive reviews directly impact the bottom line: A one-star improvement in Yelp ratings for a local business equated to a 5-9% increase in revenue in Professor Michael Luca’s Harvard Business School study – and that was in 2011!
- Just having reviews can produce a bump in sales: 63% of consumers are more likely to purchase from a business which has online reviews.
- But having more reviews is better. Businesses with 50 or more reviews see an average 4.6% increase in conversions rates.
- In fact reviews are directly linked to consumer trust. 78% of consumers say that positive reviews make them trust a local business more, compared with 73% in 2013.
II. Social Media- People spend more time on social than any other online activity.
- 46% of web users look towards social media when making a purchase.
- 8 out of 10 SMBs use social media for their business to drive growth.
- 3 in 5 SMBs say they’ve gained new customers by using social media.
- Especially for B2C. 77% of B2C companies said they’d acquired a new customer from Facebook in 2014, compared with 43% of B2B companies.
- More people trust social media in emerging markets: 59% of users in emerging markets said they trusted social media most.
- 67% of Twitter users are far more likely to buy from brands they follow on Twitter.
- Social networking is the top online activity in the US.
III. Online Business Listings- The accuracy of your online business listings affect your business’s credibility, as well as search engine ranking.
- 73% of people lose trust in brands due to inaccurate local business listings.
- 67% say the same if they get lost due to faulty location information.
- When business directory listings are incorrect in directories like Yelp, nearly one third blame the business.
- 71% of people surveyed say they look up and confirm the location of a business before going to it for the first time.
- 50% of local searches do not occur on search engines, but on directories and apps.
- 88% of consumers who search for a type of local business on a mobile device call or go to that business within 24 hours.
The Key to good decision making is evaluating ALL of the available information. By comparing current statistics, facts, and trends with your business’s current online presence, you can make informed decisions that will move your business to the next level in this upcoming year. For a no-obligation analysis of your current online presence and brand’s online reputation, contact Phoenix Online Media today.
Knowledge is Power. There is no reason to guess at your success anymore. Take control of your future.
Send Me My Scores
-Send Me My Online Presence Report-
Improve your business strategy with a complete overview of your online visibility, listings, reviews, mentions, and social media scores.Send Me My Scores